Non alcohol-based high performance foam
- FOAMER ES is a non alcohol-based foam used for diamond and rotary drilling.
- FOAMER ES provides and environmentally acceptable foaming agent to be used in mineral exploration, oil and gas exploration and water well drilling operations.
- FOAMER ES has an excellent half-life comparable to the leading foams on the market.
- FOAMER ES gives an immediate tight foam with good lifting characteristics.
- FOAMER ES can be enhanced by the addition of Matex Hole Control or Ultravis to create significantly stiffer foam if required.
Below is a biodegradability chart comparing FOAMER ES to a common foaming agent. The biodegradability of the FOAMER ES is 99.9% after 2 to 3 days. The second point to consider is that the other component besides the one of the MSDS is water.
TABLE 4: SDA (Shake Flask Evaluation of the Biodegradability) AOS
Sample Percent Biodegradation
AOS 2-S 99.99
AOS 4-S 100.0
AOS 4-S 99.8
AOS 8-S 99.9
SDA C, LAS(Standard) 94.0