- GRAVEL STOP is an environmentally safe, very high molecular weight, powdered viscosifierthat can be used in either fresh or brine water. It is used consistently in HDD drilling.
- GRAVEL STOP imparts excellent viscosity yield. It is a superior product for stabilization in
- overburden, sand and gravel areas.
- GRAVEL STOP is effective in drilling conditions where groundwater temperatures exceed 150° F.
- GRAVEL STOP is the preferred mix in winter conditions (powder).
- GRAVEL STOP reduces DTH Torque due to its excellent holding power.
- GRAVEL STOP reduces transportation costs for drilling because of its concentrated nature.
- GRAVEL STOP combined with Torqueless HDD reduces lost casing.
The recommended dosage of GRAVEL STOP is 1 litre of product per 1000 litres of water. (1 quart – 250 gallons) Can be blended in existing systems to greatly enhance viscosity.
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail. **