One Shot Plus
A dry polymer mixture blended with environmentally safe lubricants, also known as DSPA (Dry Suspended Polyacrylamide).Add to water to create a drilling fluid designed to reduce the difficulties of drilling unconsolidated formations such as sands and gravels.
- ONE SHOT PLUS is a unique DSPA providing a drilling fluid capable of stabilizing the most difficult sand and gravel conditions.
- ONE SHOT PLUS assists in inhibiting the swelling of clay like materials such as saprolites, talcs & kimberlites which in turn eliminates bit balling.
- ONE SHOT PLUS imparts excellent viscosity yield. It is a superior product for borehole stabilization and encapsulation of solids.
- ONE SHOT PLUS reduces the need of casing in most unconsolidated formations.
- ONE SHOT PLUS will increase productivity and profits.
- ONE SHOT PLUS enhances both bit-life and penetration rates during drilling operations.
- ONE SHOT PLUS is based on an environmentally safe technology which has proven to be effective in lubricating down-hole consumables for more than 25 years.
- ONE SHOT PLUS increases tool joint life by reducing torque in the hole.
The recommended starting dosage of ONE SHOT PLUS is from;
2-4 litres per 1000 litres of water.
2-4 quarts per 250 gallons of water.
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail.**