- TORQUELESS enhances both bit-life and penetration rates during drilling operations.
- TORQUELESS is based on an environmentally safe technology which has proven to be effective in lubricating down-hole consumables for more than 15 years.
- TORQUELESS is non-sheening when accidentally introduced into a water course.
- TORQUELESS inhibits swelling of clay like materials such as saprolites, talcs & kimberlites which in turn eliminates bit balling.
- TORQUELESS is extremely effective for lubricating down hole motors and eliminating magnetization of drill rods.
- TORQUELESS protects drill rod wear when using wedges in diamond drilling.
- TORQUELESS increases tool joint life by reducing torque in the hole.
- TORQUELESS will enhance the effectiveness of powdered mud systems (bentonites, polymers, or pac’s). Combined with the appropriate fluids and mixing systems, Torqueless will reduce stuck drill rods and lost casing in squeezing ground conditions due to preferentially wetting the drill string.
Depending upon drilling conditions and hole depth.
4-6 litres per 1000 litres of water
4-6 quarts per 250 gallons or water
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail.**