An easy to mix highly concentrated liquid polymer. Mixed with Torqueless and water creating a high viscosity drilling fluid used for removal of cuttings and continuous borehole wall conditioning.
- ULTRAVIS is a highly concentrated liquid that rapidly develops into a very high viscosity fluid when mixed with water.
- ULTRAVIS provides viscosity yields 40-50% greater than conventional liquid polymers, and can be used in fresh or brine water.
- ULTRAVIS is an excellent inhibitor against shales, clays, fractured zones, sand and blocky formations, and contaminants.
- ULTRAVIS is resistant to viscosity change under high water temperature conditions and has superior shear resistant properties
- ULTRAVIS as in all polymers this product is enhanced with the use of Torqueless.
1-3 litres of Ultravis per 1000 litres of water.
1-3 quarts of Ultravis per 250 gallons of water.
Dependent on water and drilling conditions, however up to 50% less ULTRAVIS will be required than conventional liquid polymers.