A new high-tech liquid polymer vicosifier and fluid loss control product.
- HOLE COAT is used to coat your borehole.
- HOLE COAT is a highly concentrated product that rapidly develops into a very high viscosity fluid when mixed with water.
- HOLE COAT provides viscosity yields 40-50% greater than conventional liquid polymers and can be used in fresh or brine water.
- HOLE COAT is an excellent inhibitor against shales, clays, fractured zones, sand and blocky formations, and contaminants.
- HOLE COAT is resistant to viscosity change under high water temperature conditions.
- HOLE COAT reduces wear rate on the head of slide guides when used with Torqueless HDD.
- HOLE COAT has superior shear resistant properties.
The recommended mixture would be 1 liter of product per 1000 litres of water(1 quart – 250 gallons) depending on water conditions. More can be added at any time when a higher viscosity is required.
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail. **