A UNIQUE COST-SAVING FLUID FORMULATED TO SPEED-UP HOLE-COLLARING, REDUCE COLLAR SLOUGHING AND STABILIZE THE TOTAL BLASTHOLE
- HOLE CONTROL can be used with air-rotary tri-cone, downhole hammers and all types of top hammer drills (surface and underground).
- HOLE CONTROL reduces REDRILLS.
- HOLE CONTROL eliminates regrinding of cuttings, thus creating bigger chips for sampling purposes.
- HOLE CONTROL leaves a sticky, neatly stacked cuttings pile that is not prone to sloughing prior to loading the hole.
- HOLE CONTROL acts as a dust suppressant and reduces wind blown fines.
- HOLE CONTROL allows blast holes to be fully loaded, helping to optimize blasting operations.
- HOLE CONTROL works great with the Matex Fluid Injector!
CONTROL CHEMICAL CAN MODIFY THE FORMULA TO FIT ANY MINE’S DRILLING CONDITIONS AND PROVIDE START-UP AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Product will separate slightly over time. The buckets need to be shaken vigorously before each use.
Inject Hole Control using the Matex Fluid Injector
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail.**