A drilling additive for reducing the difficulties of drilling overburden, sand, gravel and cobbles while achieving maximum potential core recovery in these conditions.
- SAND-DRILL is a unique dry blend of synthetic polymers providing a drilling fluid capable of stabilizing the most difficult sand and gravel conditions.
- SAND-DRILL has effectively stopped shifting sands from collapsing into the bore hole.
- SAND-DRILL has provided up to 100% CORE RECOVERY under extreme conditions.
- SAND-DRILL eliminates the need to use Bentonite, thus reducing disposal problems and immense transportation costs.
- SAND-DRILL works with TORQUELESS and does not require a complicated multi-component mud system.
- SAND-DRILL reduces the need of casing in most unconsolidated formations.
- SAND-DRILL has numerously proven to increase productivity and profits.
- SAND-DRILL builds a matrix tying sands and gravels together thus stabilizing the borehole and maximizing core recovery.
SAND-DRILL should always be premixed with TORQUELESS, the recommended ratio is one part
SAND-DRILL to two parts TORQUELESS. The SAND-DRILL premix is then introduced in the mixing system with water.
The recommended dosage is from;
1-3 litres SAND-DRILL per 1000 litres of water.
1-3 quarts SAND-DRILL per 250 gallons of water.
**For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact your local distributor or Control Chemical by telephone or e-mail.**