- SAND SEAL is a unique blend of synthetic polymers providing a drilling fluid capable of stabilizing the most difficult sand conditions. Due to smooth bore hole, rod and bit wear are drastically reduced.
- SAND SEAL has effectively stopped shifting sands from collapsing into the bore hole.
- SAND SEAL is not affected by high water temperatures or salt water.
- SAND SEAL eliminates the need to use Bentonite, thus reducing disposal problems and transportation costs.
- SAND SEAL reduces the risk of hole failure when leaving bore hole open for extended periods.
- SAND SEAL works alone without requiring a complicated multi-component mud system.
- SAND SEAL increases productivity and profits.
SAND SEAL ½ litre – 1 litre of product per 1000 l of water, (1/2 – 1qt – 250 gallons). Shifting sands may require a stronger dosage.